Just how tough is Ford Tough?
Ford wants you to find out for yourself on the Future of Tough Tour, which is essentially a debutante ball for the new 2017 F-Series Super Duty.
Through November, Ford will be bringing a variety of F-250, F-350 and F-450 vehicles equipped with different trim packages to cities from Montana to Florida for towing demonstrations and test drives.
Ford calls the new F-Series trucks, which come equipped with adaptive steering, adaptive cruise control and Trailer Reverse Guidance, the toughest, smartest, most capable Super Duty ever.
“Truck customers can learn how it provides best-in-class towing and hauling, and they’ll get to experience Super Duty’s class-exclusive features from the best place possible – the driver’s seat,” says Doug Scott, Ford truck group marketing manager.
Ford will end the tour by giving away an all new Super Duty, which you can enter to win at any event.
Register for a test drive at SuperDutyDrive.com, or just show up on the day of and wait in line. We recommend making reservations in Dallas, you know they love trucks in Texas.
So take a day and test the F-Series Super Duty. If nothing else, you might leave with a slightly hairier chest.
The 29-city tour began earlier this year, and will wrap up in a few months. The remaining stops are:
- August 16-20, Billings, Montana
- August 19-21, San Antonio, Texas
- August 20-28, Louisville, Kentucky
- August 25-27, Dallas, Texas
- September 2-5, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- September 9-18, Puyallup, Washington
- September 13-15, Wood River, Nebraska
- September 15-18, Nashville, Tennessee
- September 20-22, London, Ohio
- September 21-25, Reno, Nevada
- September 24-October 1, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- September 30-October 11, Dallas, Texas
- October 6-8, Concord, North Carolina
- October 6-9, Anaheim, California
- October 13-16, Ormond Beach, Florida
- October 18-20, Moultrie, Georgia
- November 1-5, Las Vegas
- November 8-13, Avondale, Arizona